From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 20:10:22 -0500
On 20 Dec 98, at 9:55, Michael Palmer wrote:

> checked the price of honey in the local grocery stores yesterday. Highest
> prices for jarred honey I've ever seen. Who's getting all the $$$.
>     Desperate people do desperate things. If there was enough profit to be
> made, we would have enough $$$ to solve our problems, or at least work on
> them intellegently. We wouldn't feel it necessary to blame the guy on the
> other side of the community for our problems.

Our's must be the only business where the middle man sets the
buying price.
 Normally the seller sets the price, but in our case we are told what
price 'they' will pay, regardless of quality or quantity.
        Until that trend is changed low prices will be the norm. Perhaps
the time has come to cut the ties to 'them'.

The Bee Works, 9 Progress Drive, Unit 2,
Orillia, Ontario, Canada.
Phone (705)326 7171 Fax (705)325 3461
David Eyre, Owner
e-mail<[log in to unmask]>