From:
Eugene Wyatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 09:23:52 -0500
Hello all

My name is Eugene Wyatt.  I am a farmer and I run 500 Merino sheep in
upstate New York.  I want to make commercial mead (licenses applied for) from
honey I
produce.  I have no experience with bees or beekeeping and I would like to
learn as much as I can, as fast as I can about commercial honey production.
Some recommendations please:

1) How would you best approach this project
2) Books and other educational materials
3) Suppliers of bees and equipment
4) Advice, *do's and don't's*
 a. types of bees for my local
 b. cheaper to buy or to make honey