From:
Stan Sandler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 01:52:17 -0300
Hola Juanse y todos:

> Not only that, Canadian beekeepers hire Mexicans and treat them better
> than
> > locals, providing comfortable digs, vehicles, phones and tickets home.

Allen was being totally SARCASTIC with the above quote.  He was poking fun
at people who complain about foreign farm workers,  and pointing out that
Mexican truckers going into the US, will just be the same situation as we
have at the northern border, where Canadian truckers can enter the US.

There have been messages that you could rightly have been indignant about,
but you picked the worst one to flag.  He was agreeing with you, but doing
it (we say in English) "tongue in cheek".

Stan