From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 13:04:00 -0500
>A friend has a Kelley settling (blending) tank that he wants to sell.  It
>is one of those with the paddles inside, which one can rig up to turn with
>an electric motor, and the unit features a cone-shaped bottom w/water
>reservoir and immersion heater.  I think it has been featured in the Kelley
>catalog for many years.
>
>This tank has not been used, or much anyway.  Anyone know what it might be
>worth, or what Kelley is selling them for?

I have a Kelley catalogue here, but I need more info to tell you which model
it is.  There's a 40 gallon and a 80 gallon.  They are both stainless steel
in the catalogue and are available with either stainless or galvanized lids.
With more details I can tell you the current Kelley price.

Ian Watson    [log in to unmask]
real estate agent     gardener    baritone
beekeeper---> 11 colonies and counting