From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 2015 08:49:42 -0500
Michael Smith estimates he was stung about 200 times during his 2012 honeybee study. His conclusion: The three most painful places to get stung are the nostril, the upper lip and the male sex organ.

First off any real beekeeper could have warned him about the nostril......  But the male sex organ IMO is not anywhere near the most painful spot.   As someone who wears shorts quite often,  I have been hit there on more than one occasion.  And its  no big deal.  In fact the IMO the cuticles of the fingernails are worse.....

Nose,  and ears....  For me somehow the ear burns like its on fire for 2-3 minutes.   Stings about anywhere else I hardly notice.

Charles