From:
Ellen Anglin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 06:25:39 -0700
 I have found one cure for my bad back- Yoga!
Sounds funny, I know, but I found a local studio that offers yoga classes called "Better Back" classes- they focus on exercises that strengthen the back, and the muscles that support the back.
It really works!  No problems at all this summer- for the first time ever!
Ellen in Michigan

  Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Aaron Morris - thinking there are two kinds of beekeepers: Ones with bad
backs and ones who are going to get bad backs!