From:
Predrag Cvetkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2011 14:02:39 +0200
Juanse Barros wrote:
>>>>Anyone from Eastern Europe
( Hungary – Romania – Bulgaria – Ukraine – Moldova - Turkey)
 that can report on this season honey crop?>>>>>

I am from Serbia - South Eastern Europe.
We had pretty good season here, generally better then average.
Black locust pasture was good, crops were around 20kg per hive, in some
areas 30kg.
Sunflower pasture, on the North of Serbia, was also good and better then
average.
Oak honeydew  unexpectedly appeared almost in all regions with oak forests
in Serbia. Usually, it appears more locally. Its color is red. Honeydew
crops weren't so big, from just 3-4kg to 10kg per hive, or some more, in
some regions.

Predrag Cvetkovic