From:
Sid Pullinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 14:30:46 +0100
<<<I am trying to locate some directions for making a bee skep for our
club to display at our fair booth. Anyone having information or a
source of information for making a bee skep will be appreciated.
Mark>>>>>
No idea where you are situated but the following book is available in=
 England.
Skeps.  Their History, Making and Use.  By Frank Alston.
Price =A37.75
From Northern Bee Books, Scout Bottom Farm,  Mytholmroyd,  Hebden Bridge,
West Yorkshire,  HX7 5JS
Tel. 01422 882751     Fax 01422 886157  E-Mail  [log in to unmask]

Complete kit and instructions for making  from Steele and Brodie, Ltd
Beehive Works,  Kilmany Road, Wormit, Newport-on Tay, Fife DD6 8PG
Tel.  01382 541728
Sid Pullinger                    Email :  [log in to unmask]
36, Grange Rd                Compuserve:  [log in to unmask]
Alresford
Hants SO24 9HF
England