From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2009 08:45:26 -0500
>> Hmmmmm
>>
>> Can we please have some more clarity about who is welcome to post to
this
>> moderated list?

I see no restrictions on the rules of the list, so all who wish to engage
in informed discussion must be welcome to post.

IMO,  there is a major problem on this list with wannabe moderators
interjecting their efforts to exclude, and welcome off list those they
feel are not qualified, and this, is perhaps the root of the problem which
hinders informed discussion.  These wannabe moderators, perhaps themselves
need informed, that this is the job of the moderator, and they should keep
their opinions to themselves.

Joe