From:
Roy Canaday <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 1998 12:23:13 -0600
Steve, I pray, & hope I live long enough to see that you are right, if
the regulations in question are implemented.  But I've worked for (US)
for quite a few years now myself, & was even one of the 'GS-11's'
referred to in an earlier post at one time... & I've just seen too
many instances of abuse to give me a warm & fuzzy feeling about this
whole thing.  I too am thankful it wasn't the EPA who was involved with
these regs...  Personally, I think they are already out of control.  I'd
hate to see that happen w/ any other agencies.  Maybe it's just a matter
of funding (don't give 'em enough money to do any damage...), I don't
know.  Anyway, time will tell.  Good luck in the coming year to all, and
thanks for the many informative & thought-provoking posts!!!
Love this list.

Roy in Oklahoma (AC5KJ)
(small-time beekeeper)