Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 2016 10:12:18 -0500
Someone named E.T. Ash pontificated :)

 At least here if someone did what Mr Borst suggest is routine in dealing
> with public property at Cornell they would at the least have their
> employment terminated and possible also be facing criminal charges.  What
> he describes is at the minimum ethically questionable and at the worst
> criminal.

But it is the government and we (I was a card carrying member) can do
anything we want and be just fine (still have the card). We in the US Navy
are not pikers but give away ships for which taxpayers paid tens to hundred
of millions of dollars.

Plus, we let people have what is in them for nothing. "Too hard to put back
in the system". My group took well over $200,000.00 worth of electronics
off the USS Wasp in Boston. All I got was three mattresses.

So there, you pikers at Cornell. You have much to learn, grasshoppers.

someone purported to be named  Bill Truesdell but don't hold me to it since
he may be institutionalized. Also a member of "Free Peter Borst" society,
formed as a pre-emptive strike against the jack-booted thugs at the door.
Membership is open to all. (The group was previously know as the "Be nice
to Aaron Morris" society.)
Bath, Maine