Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2011 15:42:09 -0400
Thanks.

Actually, that page is a classic, and one that I refer to both on my varroa page  (now almost a decade old and out-of date) and on the current diary page where I am documenting my current exploits.  In fact, I used some charts from that agroscope page in yesterday`s diary.

Unfortunately, I see that many of the old (and good) web links we counted on years ago are now obsolete, but I was able to recover some using the wayback machine, as described in my notes.

Any good references to documented natural mite drop and also oxalic evaporating results are certainly appreciated, so please do keep them coming.