From:
amy thomson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 07:50:30 -0700
Sue,

     I'm also a new beekeeper, and I'm using a feeder that goes over the
hole on the inside cover.  It's got four holes that fit mason jar lids with
holes in them.  You can screw the lids onto any size mason jars, and put
them upside down into one of the holes.  You cover it with another super,
and put the telescoping or migratory cover over it.  It's cheap, easy to
work with and very hard for the bees to rob.  I don't even suit up to
replace one empty jar with a full one.  I like to leave one of the holes
empty, so that bees don't get trapped in the super.

Happy Beekeeping!

Amy Thomson