From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 12:15:29 -0500
On 18 Sep 97 at 18:27, Rex Bryant wrote:

> please forgive my ignorance in the relation to sugar & bees.  I have
> been corrected & hope everyone will move on now to bee related
> facts. thanks.  I do keep bees and have tried to assist them by
> feeding them sugar concentrated water. However, I found that many
> bees drowned in the sugar water.  Any suggestions?

There are many ways of feeding bees sugar syrup. It might be quicker
if you were a little more explicit as to your current method.
        One of the major problems, too much bee space. It allows the crush
of hungry bees to push each other into and under the syrup.

The Bee Works, 9 Progress Dr, Unit 2,
Orillia, Ontario, L3V 6H1
Phone/fax  705-326-7171
David Eyre, Owner.