Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 21:13:47 EDT
We did the honey bee work at the Idaho Nat Lab and the Hanford site, worked

with investigators who followed our lead at LANL.  Many years ago,
Brookhaven also looked at bees and radioactivity.  We also worked with  Dr.
Kezic in Croatia, who used bees to look at post-Chernobyl fallout.   Our
first bee/radioactivity studies were conducted in the 1970s when the
Chinese
were testing nuclear weapons high above the earth.   Jerry