From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2013 16:08:18 -0400
> One, what is the minimum distance one should place wet supers from hives during a nectar dearth?

We have been round and round on this, I am sure, but I would NEVER do this. Inciting bees to rob is like passing out free drugs at a high school. In my opinion, robbers stay robbers and once they are done with the supers, they'll be looking for weak (and probably mite ridden) hives to plunder. Why not store them sticky, or place them on the hives to get cleaned up?

Pete