From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 10:44:23 EDT
This message was originally submitted by [log in to unmask] to the BEE-L
list at CNSIBM.ALBANY.EDU.  It has been edited to improve formatting.

Dear Beekeeper,

Thanks to good rains early in the summer and sunny weather when it
counted, I had a record season: 3600 lbs. of honey! What=92s more, hives
will require less feeding than usual.

I shall hold a beekeeping workshop from 1-3:30 PM on October 3, at the
Paul Harlow Farm on Route 5 in North Westminster, VT, 1/2 mile north of
the I-91 Exit 5 ramp.  ook for the BEE sign on the west side.  Topics
of discussion will include treatment of nosema and tracheal mites,
winter preparations, fall and winter protein and carbohydrate
supplements, wintering nuclei, and making beeswax handcream.
Rain date: October 4.  Bring a veil, if you have one, as we shall be
opening some colonies.  I do have extra veils for those without.

Cost is $20 per person, children free. Email: [log in to unmask]
or
call 603-756-9056 to register to assure sufficient literature.

Thank you,

Charles F. Andros
Former NH/VT Apiary Inspector '78-=9289
Linden Apiaries
1 McLean Road
POB 165
Walpole, NH
03608-0165 USA/EUA

603-756-9056 phone/fax if notified by phone

email: [log in to unmask]

Residence: Latitude: 43=B0 05=92 North, Longitude: 72=B0 21=92 15" West

Keeper of 41 two-queen colonies for honey, pollen, propolis, pollination,
nuclei, beeswax, apitherapy, and education.