From:
M Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 09:21:24 -0400
        Hi Emily,

        Bobby from Gardiner NY.  In a catalog from Brushy Mountain Bee Farms
they have a devise

called , Critter Gitter. It sences body heat which flashes a built in lite
and makes piercing noises.

The nice thing about this devise is, it changes the sound  and lite patern
each time it is activated.

So the critter does not get used to it. It retails for 60 bucks. You can get
a catalog by calling

1 800 beeswax . Tell  Becky I said , Hello. They have many good products.

        Good luck,

        Your Beeee Bud

        BOBBY