From:
Richard Harkey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 09:02:30 -0800
To Mr. and Mrs. Beekeeper:

A few weeks ago I visited the Texas Bee Association meeting in Plano,
Texas to learn more about the mites that are a problem with the Bee
Keeper.

As a little background, for your information, we have worked with cotton
farmers for several years, showing them how to use GOD'S promises to
control insects in their fields.

To get us started, Jesus said in John 10:10, "The thief comes only to
steal, to kill and to destroy, but I have come to bring them life in its
fullness."

About 400 years before JESUS'S birth, in Malachi, chapter 3 and 4, GOD
made some terrific promises concerning what HE called the proud, the
arrogant, evildoers, and the wicked, and the lawless.

In chaptors 14, 15 and 16 of the book of John, JESUS outlines what HE
will do for, and with us, to make us victorious over Satan and the
things Satan sends against us.

In the first three verses of Malachi 4, GOD said that these forces, the
proud, the arrogant, the wicked and lawless would burn as in an oven,
leaving neither root or branch.  I believe the mites and other insects
you deal with would be covered in these names and promises concerning
their destruction.  I recommend that you also read again verse 3 of
chapter 4 in order to realize the power and authority that is yours
through JESUS.

If you are interested, study these scriptures seriously, and if you
believe GOD'S and JESUS'S promises, you have the essential requirments,
to be victorious over the Beekeeper's enemies.

The scriptures outlined in this letter are by no means all the
scriptures on this subject.

Should you need help, or encouragement, please feel free to contact me.
Unless you contact us, we will not contact you again.

Should you live in a climate that is warm enough to open hives, I would
like to work with you in order to see how quickly the varroa mite dies.
It is too cold in our area to check this.

Thank you for the courtesy of taking time to consider this letter, and
we pray that GOD will open the windows of Heaven and pour out a blessing
that is too large for you to receive it all.  Malachi 3:10

May GOD Richly Bless You,

Doyle Black
42671 U.S. 70            Phone or Fax 505-356-6118
Portales, NM 88130       Mobil Phone: 505-760-6101