From:
Frank Lindsay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2023 00:54:19 +0000
I have found that bee hives under high voltage power lines can be aggressive. Moved them.

I dealing with a hive(s) that tend to keep buzzing my son at his home. They are now under a tree which has grown to shade the hive over the years.

Moved one he thought was responsible and it’s easy to work without a veil and a minimum of smoke.

I’m now thinking it’s the position of the hive and will therefore move the other hive (its  pair) so he can be comfortable in his back garden.

This leaves two hives and a nuc, six metres away on open ground that apparently ignore activity around them.

Frank Lindsay

New Zealand

Sent from my iPhone