From:
Vivian Donahue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 11:09:45 -0400
Suggest you contact my beekeepers assn, Beekeepers of Northern Virginia.
Our secretary is Pearl Liles. Email me privately for the phone number.  Our
assn sells honey at several events and although almost all of us are small
hobbiests, 8 to 10 almost always have plenty of honey to sell.

Vivian Donahue