From:
"Andy Nachbaur (by way of Andy Nachbar <[log in to unmask]>)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 11:07:01 -0700
From: "Mark D. Hoover" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Seeking Employment
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 14:19:57 -0700

I am currently seeking employment with a commercial beekeeping operation
in northern California.  If you or somebody you know is looking for help
please
let me know.

I will be graduating for California State University, Chico, in December
with a degree in Public Relations.  I would like to work with bees full
time after I graduate.  I have hands on experience with bees and I have
been studying beekeeping for the past couple of years.  I believe that my
degree could be useful to Apiaries seeking greater recognition and press
coverage.  However, my primary passion and goal is to work with bees.

I am skilled in wood and metal working.  I have a mind for production work
and I am not afraid to work hard.

Thank you for your consideration,

Mark Hoover
(916) 343-1893