From:
Griggs Mike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 09:11:03 -0400
Is there anyone on the list who could & would like to supply 10lbs/
month of NY State derived pollen?

This will be used  as a homeopathic treatment for horses!   New one
for me!  There are actually companies that supply pollen for horses
at about $10/lb so this is about what it would be worth to the
supplier ( maybe a bit more because of pollen source requirements ?).

If you are interested contact me off list & I will turn this over to
you!

Mike Griggs