From:
Dick Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 14:48:11 -0800
Bob Billson mentioned the annoyance of scrolling through endless quotes
to find a ‘me too’ at the end. Well, on many of those unmoderated
groups, quite often, that really does happen. Mercifully, although
Aaron and the other moderators will sometimes bend the rules, they do
weed out most of those quotes that quote other quotes, that quote other
quotes, that quote.....

Thanks guys, I for one, much appreciate it.  (and I’d bet most agree
with Bob’s remarks that, incidentally, I did not quote.)

It isn’t that difficult for anyone to bookmark the URL for the BeeL
archives:

http://listserv.albany.edu:8080/archives/bee-l.html

into their browser and check on the original message if they are
reading a post and don’t recall exactly what was originally written.

Regards,
Dick Allen