From:
Janine Papp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 09:51:36 -0400
Actually, I have a zine called Temple of Sting.  Its not really about bees
per se, it's a music zine, but I love bees, so it has a bee theme running
through it.  My circulation is only about 300 so far, but that was only the
first issue and it is nationally distributed.  I would love to publish bee
fables or stories.  If you have any, please send them to:

Janine Papp
Temple of Sting
PO Box 357
Murray Hill Station
New York, NY 10156

Please make sure to tell me whether or not I have permission to reprint it,
and I will give you a zine in exchange,  but that is the only compensation I
can offer.  THanks and good luck!

Janine