From:
roy barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 19:00:37 -0800
I just had a local health food store order some Royal Jelly for me since I
just got some very convincing information from the Internet regarding its
wonderful properties for human health.  We keep our own bees and this year
we are going to collect our own pollen for our personal consumption.

My husband can understand that one can easily obtain pollen and get propolis
but thinks that the collection of actual Royal Jelly may not be 100% true
Royal Jelly and is possibly just a marketing scam.

Can anyone out there provide us with some information that will prove or
disprove his assumption.  How does one know if a company is collecting the
"real thing?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :+)    Vickie Barton