From:
Scot Mc Pherson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2006 05:54:06 -0600
How can I be more clear here.......

I was talking about why a choice is made, not that I make the same
choice....When I say "choosing plastic is a choice of economics", it is
NOT the same as me saying "I choose plastic"

We use glass. We buy the milk in the glass containers. We buy veg from
the local farmer's market. We keep bees without chems.

How in the world you could decide that I like plastic over glass after
the years of heated organic discussions about traces of "abc&xyz", I
can't imagine.

--
Scot McPherson
The McPherson Family Honey Farms