From:
Kirk Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 1996 18:16:50 -0400
I would appreciate any reports of current pricing on wholesale loads of
honey. Allen Dick reported lower prices on Argentine honey coming in.

Some packers are offering contracts on this years crops. Anyone care to
predict at what prices packers may offer in Sept-Oct?

With the honey loan program nixed(so I hear), I thought that the market may
soften somewhat this fall, but may pick up at the end of the year.

One packer offered .90/lb. We're tempted to contract.

Thanks,
Kirk

Sleeping Bear Apiaries/Kirk Jones
BeeDazzled Candleworks/Sharon Jones