From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 1996 10:47:51 -0600
>  I received three (3)  calls from different people at the post office..
> two of which I didn't know personally.
>   My point is others might try this so that bees are not left in hot
>   mailboxes.

I don't work for the post office, but have had similar excellent,
caring  service here in Canada.

If the info is on the outside of the package, the posties will use
it. Live bees usually intrigue the posties on their otherwise
sometimes boring job, so they are eager to learn how the bees are
doing and if they did the right thing in handling them.

Storage recommendation, delivery info and phone numbers are
essential if we expect prompt live delivery.

And afterwards, a little praise and thanks for the extra service
goes a long ways to ensure we continue to enjoy the good will we
do.
Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                         VE6CFK
RR#1, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
Internet:[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
Honey. Bees, & Art <http://www.internode.net/~allend/>