From:
Robert Brenchley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 04:29:18 EDT
In a message dated 10/09/05 08:09:31 GMT Daylight Time,  [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<Robert,
Where do you live?  If you live  in the New World,
there ain't no native bee.  Oh yeah, I'm saying  this
while grinning.  This isn't meant to be a put-down.   I
agree that we need to preserve native stocks because
of what they  represent in the world's gene pool.>>
    Birmingham, UK. Sorry, I used to have my location  in my sig, but I lost
it when I got the new AOL version. I'll put it back.  Maintaining native
stocks is definitely one of my interests; I think it would be  extremely difficult
to beat a few millennia of natural selection!

Regards,

Robert Brenchley