From:
Marc Party <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 10:31:46 EST
Folks, I'll be signing off of the Bee discussion group as soon as I figure
out how.  Can anyone out there please help me out with this?

It has become too much for me.  My in box is cluttered with messages.  I
know I have contributed my share in the past, but my initial enthusiasm has
waned.  It's nice to know the group is out here in case I have particular
questions in the future.  I think all interested beekeepers should have a
good collection of books at home.  I suggest we check in there for answers
to our most common questions and use the discussion group to deal with less
common queries, advice, observations.

I must run and wrap tar paper around my hives - we received our first snow
today!

Waiting for directions to the question above.

Marc Patry
Near Ottawa, Ontario.