From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 21:54:15 -0800
At 11:31 PM 4/3/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I was just informed by the owner of the orchard where I have some hives
>that he will be spraying oil in the morning.  No chemicals just oil.
>Will I have problems with just oil , should I move the hives.

I assume this is a dormant spray to apples or other dormant fruit. The only
harm would be that oil that get on the hives themselves which would soon
disappear. All this assumes the grower is telling you the truth, one must
understand that sometimes the grower will not know or tell all.

Good Luck
The OLd Drone
BEENEWS @
http://209.76.50.54

>John
>Northern RI

>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

(c)Permission is given to copy this document
in any form, or to print for any use.

(w)OPINIONS are not necessarily facts. USE  AT OWN RISK!