From:
Lionel Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2011 21:57:55 -0500
Hi Beeks,

Limestone County Beekeepers Association is sponsoring a beekeepers symposium
as close as possible to Dr. Jim Tew's in Auburn. Dr. Tew and Jerry Hayes
will highlight the event. We have limited seating and pre-registration is
very important. If seating, (193), is filled, walk-ins cannot happen. Please
register as soon as possible. I will email you your registration number.
Please print your email address very clear.

The symposium will be held at Calhoun Community College, Tanner, AL. August
13, 2011 with sign-in to start at about 8:00 AM and classes will continue
until 3:45 PM and weather permitting, an open hive session at the bee yard
afterwards.

The charge is $20.00 per person. We will have refreshments starting about
7:30 AM and lunch will be Whitt's BBQ from Athens, AL.

Details in the form of a flier is available at    www.alabees.com   also
www.alabamabees.com    with registration form to download and mail. Please
make checks to  Limestone County Beekeepers Association. Checks will not be
cashed until July 15, 2011.

Please mail forms to:

Lionel Evans
1307 Fern St.