From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2016 03:41:07 -0300
Aknowledging that honeybee were brought to the Australian continent and
accepting that what we call African or africanized honey bees comes from
"the episode at Brasil"  I do not see  why one should expect a high
dominance of african genetics within australia.

If "mean and black bees" is the symptom then clearly is A.m.m where we
should look for but not scutellata.

How is the temperament of the Punic bee, Apis intermissa that Trevor
mention?

Snips