Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 22:51:58 EDT
Awhile ago I had a sheet entitled "Fun Facts about Honeybees"  I used it when
I spoke to school groups.  It may have come from Dadant.  I need it for my
column in Country Living's July Issue (an article on how children grow up to
be beekeepers).  Does anyone have a copy.  Dadant folk, if you are out there,
could you email me the info?  Or fax it?

Thanks very much for any help anyone can give me.

Faith Andrews Bedford, Ivy Va and Tampa