From:
Tom Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 23:40:55 -0400
Tom Eliot

Thanks for cheking on my cousin .JohnChapman. Hope for better luck later.Is
he listed in phone book

One doen't recognize how badly one types until you see the quotes coming
back.

Native American faiths are worth studying no matter what you own convictions
are.
Comparative theology is of great import in learning more about our own
beliefs.