From:
Tim Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 19:23:47 EST
I was wondering about the definitions of those in the subject line.  At what
point does the transfer go from one to the next?  Does it have to be solely
due to the number of hives or could attitude be part of it?  I have a friend
for example who has 75 hives in four locations back in Georgia.  He would
swear his is a hobby as he does a lot of pollination and the honey he does
gather from year to year he gives away either to friends or I know one year
he gave about 20 supers to another beekeeper to extract and do what ever
with, he just wanted to have the supers back. Any ideas?

Tim Morris