From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 2009 11:39:47 -0400
> It would be great if some university program, or *someone*, undertook evaluating 100 queens from
each major producer

Jamie Strange, working at Dyce, did such a study with packages, which I posted about a while back. No
brand names were ever referenced. I even called the lab to find out and was not given the info. I doubt
if anyone is going to name names, out of fear of repercussions. What sort of repercussions? They could
deep six your funding, get your job axed, shut down your list.

pb