From:
Robert Post <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:49:27 +0200
David L. Green wrote:
Many beekeepers have made warm boxes of old
refrigerators, where you can hold honey at 100
degrees or a little more, for a day or two This
does not degrade the honey as much as higher
temps.

Not wishing to tap any fingers.

I know how difficult it is. We have input from
very many countries, cultures and types. Knowing
these differences is important. Due to
non-standard systems, confusion could turn to
danger or animosity because of  perceived ill
advice. 100 degrees? We assume F. Could we be
specific whenever we use measurements please?

Sincerely

Robert Post