Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2011 14:23:50 -0400
I received this email today regarding something I wrote some years back in my diary, and as I recall, I didn't say much except that  I had noticed a sensitivity to bees when they are smeared on my neck or near my eyes, and a sensitivity to bees when they are dried out and on the floor.

We have discussed the hazards of dead bees in wintering facilities, too.

Has anyone anything more specific to respond to this writer?  Is anyone on the list sensitive or know anyone who is -- to the bees, not the stings?

--- begin query---

"I write because I remember you mention you had some sort of reaction or allergy to bees, not stings. I am experiencing some reaction when working the brood nest and even stored combs. I get tired and slightly disorientated. It might also be the season when one is fed up with the bees. Anyhow, I can not find what you wrote. Can you point me in the right direction? Any other references to bee/wax/propolis sensitivity would be appreciated,..."