From:
BSchwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 12:57:00 -0800
Ladies and Gentlemen of the list,

I am a beginner at bee keeping, and am starting to get set up for Next
Spring.

Rather than buy the beginner kit out of the Dadant catalog, I am looking to
pickup some used equipment.  I wouldn't mind spending a few weekends fixing
up some older equipment either.

I live in Manteca, CA. (San Joaquin Valley) and will be setting up the hives
on a ranch in Raymond, CA (Fresno Hills).

If you live anywhere remotely close, and are looking to sell, send me an
email... I'd like to talk.

PS: I found an ad in the paper that read "BEES for rent", is this common?? I
was getting set to put my first order into Dadant for next spring.  Maybe I
should hold off?

PPS: My interest in beekeeping started because I am a consumer of BEE
POLLEN.. It has truely been a lifesaver for my allergies this year.  I know
it has helped others.. Any of you who know where I can find good cheap Bee
Pollen, I'd welcome your advice.. I currently pay $7-8 per lb. at a local
health food store.

 -Brian
email: [log in to unmask]