From:
Mark Burlingame <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2013 18:25:49 -0400
LOL chimney fire style!  That reminds me of my step father in the early '70's in San Rafael CA had a 55 gallon drum in the back yard of our house he was burning papers and trash, it was dark and raining and he was using gasoline to get things started, something happened right after the gas went in, and he came into the house for a bit.  When back out, tossed a lit match in and BOOM!  It was loud! and sent flaming papers and cardboard across the backyard, as well as, the fire department eventually, though they really weren't needed.  They were not pleased.  Mark