From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 18:40:08 -0500
Brian Fredericksen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>When I see a study by Marla Spivak, Tom Seeley or one of the other dozen
or so respected bee
>researchers on small cell I will take the claims more seriously.

I forgot to add.  For the record, I’m not trying to convince youself, PB
or anyone else of anything.  You are welcome to ignore my posts as you
routinely do with research from Europe.  My posts are for those that lurk
and tend to email me with a word of ‘thanks for the information‘, or those
that wish to discuss the issue at hand.

Best Wishes,

Joe Waggle
Ecologicalbeekeeping.com