From:
David Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 18:26:59 +0100
Hello,

I am new to beekeeping. I have recently started on a basic beekeeping course and I hope to have my first bees in the Spring.  I live in Cornwall, England (for those who don't know the geography of England, that's the 'toe' of England on the south west, pointing out into the Atlantic).

My interest is purely as a hobby with enough surplus to cover all the costs of the hobby - and for family and friends, of course.  However, having decided to do this, I would like to do it properly, so I will listen and learn.

David Walter