From:
"W. Allen Dick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
W. Allen Dick
Date:
Tue, 2 May 1995 06:46:35 PDT

I'd like to remind everyone that The National Honey Board Database can be accessed from my home
page at http://www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~dicka

This, of course is on the Web, and requires use of a brouser.

There has been one report that it gives a 404 error.  I have never experienced this even tho' I've ytried it
from several ISP's.

Please report any problems or comment to me at the address below.

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                   VE 6CFK
Rural Route One, Swalwell, Alberta, Canada  T0M 1Y0
Email:  [log in to unmask]    or    [log in to unmask]
Virtual art gallery: http:// www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~dicka