From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 22:39:21 -0400
+AD4-     list ever experienced +ACI-acorn honey+ACI-?  In 1997 it was the year of korn
+AD4-     honey...1998 the year of Acorn honey+ACE-
+AD4-      Despite the ice storm, dry summer, and wet spring, the El Nino honey
+AD4-     crop has been one of the best in a decade.

As an aside to Tony's remarks I have a concern. With the massive flows we've
had all summer our wintering hives don't appear as large as usual.
        We are putting our hives to bed and noticed the clusters are smaller
than normal. I think the massive flows have plugged the hives more than
normal and prevented the usual amout of brood production.
So I wonder if they will winter well? Lots of stores though.
        Anyone else with smaller clusters?
+ACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKg-
The Bee Works, 9 Progress Drive, Unit 2, Orillia,
Ontario,Canada.
David Eyre. Owner.
Phone (705) 326 7171 Fax (705) 325 3461
beeworks+AEA-muskoka.net
www.muskoka.net/+AH4-beeworks
+ACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACo-