Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 1996 15:41:50 EDT
Hello All,

Here in Augusta County in the western part of Virginia there
seems to be no shortage of yellow jackets.  They've been trying
to get into my extracting room all week, in large numbers.  A
flyswatter takes care of the few which do get in, so no real
problem.  Also have a few bald-faced hornets and paper wasps in
on the act.

If any of you on the list feel deprived of yellow jackets, come
see me and you will be welcome to all you can catch.

Regards,

Fred

According to Joel Govostes: