From:
Predrag Cvetkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2010 16:35:08 +0100
Bob Harison wrote (quotation)
>>>I have a life or would pull up research which does dispute the Bayer
>>>claims.>>>

Here in Serbia, we have very strange wintering results this winter.

In Vojvodina, a North part of Serbia, a plain, there were huge losses of bee
colonies. Some beekeepers lost more then 80% or even 90% and more. Very
serious losses were on the border between Serbia and Romania (it is also
Vojvodina) too.

As I know for now, wintering in other parts of Serbia is very good, with
very small loses, under average and somewhere is excellent!

In Serbia there are sunflower fields only in Vojvodina. As I know from last
year, all sunflower seeds in Serbia had to be treated with neonic.

I would like so much to know what happened there. And not only me...

Best regards
Predrag