Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 09:47:20 -0500
     Yes, I've tried it, and it seams to work.

Subject: Treatment for Bee Stings
Author:  Discussion of Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>  at Internet
Date:    1/25/98 8:00 AM

While dicussing bees with some folks from Cold Lake Alberta a couple of
weeks ago I was told that an onion was an effective treatment for bee
stings. Supposedly an onion-half held against the stung area provides
immediate and lasting relief from pain and swelling. Can anyone on the
list verify this treatment?

Doug Henry
Lockport, Mb