Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2010 06:55:33 -0400
> I write this from a place which asks that we celebrate any new information,
> yet keep minds open so that we can question, tweak, build on, verify,
> refute, research and grow though inquiry. Jerry's research and article are
> super, and should be celebrated as such. The next discovery may be equally
> super and equally deserving of celebration. EACH will be a starting point
> for new inquiry, not, in my opinion, the final word on CCD.

I started this with the subject "Symptoms" for a reason. The issue is CCD,
not every possible disease or other cause of bee mortality.

In essence, when you get away from CCD symptoms you can talk about every ill
that is out there, but to make it CCD you must tie it to the symptoms of CCD
(which sometimes is hard enough to do with CCD).

From there on, it is just agenda, or another game of pin the tail on the
donkey, a game done blindfolded.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine